Reconnect, Renew and Transform
Come join us, Nov. 1-5, 2017, for a transformative experience, Activating the Global Heart: Facilitating the Planetary Awakening
, our sixth annual gathering in Mexico. Experience a time for re-connection, renewal and uncover the next steps in your purpose and mission. Join us for a celebration of our HeartMath global family while learning new tools, research and ways to help Activate the Global Heart.
Daily and Evening Events.
Free time is scheduled in each day so you can practice tools you’ll be learning while making deeper connections with others.
After LunchEach Evening
There's plenty of time to enjoy the hotel beach club and explore the region. Choose from a range of tours of sacred sites such as Mayan ruins. Snorkeling with sea turtles and jungle.
We’ll gather together for the heart-centered meditation to help activate the planetary social and global heart, facilitating the global awakening. Afterward, we’ll share stories and insights and participate in interactive dialogue and question-and-answer sessions.
Your Program Hosts
Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Deborah Rozman, Ph.D., and Howard Martin, all members of the Global Coherence Steering Committee and co-authors of Heart Intelligence: Connecting with the Intuitive Guidance of the Heart. They have appeared on numerous radio shows and teleseminars and you’ve seen them in films such as I Am, The Living Matrix and The Solar Revolution.
Save $200 When You Register by August 31st
You will receive a $200 discount off this year’s price of $1,495 when you register on or before August 31, 2017. This includes the cost of the program and transportation to and from the airport, not the cost for hotel accommodations. You will need to make your own hotel and flight reservations. We've reserved a block of rooms, which includes all meals, at a special price of $110 per night double occupancy and $188 per night single occupancy. You will receive room reservation information immediately upon registering.
All Meals Are Included
The Grand Bahia Sian Ka’an, is a quiet, all-adult hotel, just across the street from the conference room location. It's an inclusive package, which means your meals will be free at any of the 12 restaurants.
Contact Del Walker at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Del at (831) 338-8502 or (800) 711-6221
Event Program Preview
What You Will Learn
More Program Highlights
- Raising your spiritual vibration by opening your heart more to others.
- Demystify intuition; learn easier ways to increase the connection with your intuitive heart.
- Identify and release preset attitudes and blocks to your higher spiritual potentials.
- Creating, not waiting, for your fulfillment.
- Energetic connectivity - how we influence each other by the energetic fields we generate.
- Create intentional energy fields that raise your consciousness vibration and that of others.
- Discussions on these radical changing times and how we can collectively influence higher outcomes.
- New HeartMath techniques for facilitating heart-based communication and social coherence.
- Increasing and maintaining emotional composure when we feel global waves of chaos and tension.
Especially for HeartMath Trainers, Coach/Mentors and HeartMath Trained Clinicians
- An international celebration of the heart.
- Participate in global coherence meditations designed to help awaken the heart of humanity.
- An informative look at the interconnectivity research showing the existence of the energetic fields that link all living systems and how we relate to these fields.
- Cultivate the balance needed to flow with the evolutionary speed of change and find greater purpose and fulfillment.
Trainers Day sessions will start after the final regular program morning session on Nov. 5. Sessions will be from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 5 and 9 a.m. to noon on Monday, Nov. 6. This means you’ll need to book an extra night at whichever hotel you stay. The Trainers Day is a gift, so there is no charge for those of you that are certified. Topics covered will include; Sharing best practices, new content modules including Hidden Processes Affecting Perceptions, use of the Stress and Well-Being Assessments to build your business, new research and lots of time for Q and A.