The HeartMath Military Service Appreciation Fund
provides active duty service members and veterans with resilience-building programs and emotion-regulation technology for lessening mental, emotional and physical challenges. Active-duty military, veterans and their families need relief and solutions for hardships they have endured during their service, your donation can help us distribute the HeartMath Education And Resilience Training ( H.E.A.R.T.) DVD program for free to thousands of veterans and military personnel.
Your contribution will also provide:
- Training programs and technology to military service members and veterans to help facilitate them before and after deployment and in reintegration and to expand training for mental health professionals at Veterans Administration facilities and other organizations helping veterans and active-duty troops.
- Provide scholarships for training, products and technology for current and former service members, their families and those who serve them.
- Increase the number of free resources on the Institute’s website for service members, veterans and their families.
They’ve given so much of themselves for us; isn’t it time to give back to them. Your gift will help us continue our special Military Service Appreciation Fund. Thank you for your generous contribution to the Institute of HeartMath.
We are sending gifts of appreciation for various contribution levels – our small way of saying thank you for your care and support.
Gifts of Appreciation...
- $40+ Global Heart Tote Bag.
- $75+ Two Global Heart Tote Bags – one for a friend.
- $200+ One month HeartMastery® Online/Tele-Training.
- $500+ One month HeartMastery® Online/Tele-Training and Global Heart Tote Bag.
- $5,000 Special invitation to a Black Tie and Hiking Boots Weekend at the Institute of HeartMath’s campus in Boulder Creek, California.
We ship your gift(s) to you at no cost. Allow 2 to 4 weeks for your gift to arrive.
Become a Monthly Donor:
Pledge $25 or more per month and receive a Global Heart Tote Bag, HeartMastery Training and free one-year IHM membership.
We so appreciate your support and look forward to all we can achieve together in 2014. From our hearts to yours, thank you for being part of the HeartMath family. A new, heart-centered world awaits us.
Thank you for your generous contribution to the Institute of HeartMath.
Your contribution is tax-deductible by the extent of the law. IHM is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit, educational and research organization. Value of gifts for tax-purposes: HeartMastery online Tele-Training ($250)
Black Tie and Hiking Boots Weekend ($1,000).
Mail contributions to:
Institute of HeartMath
14700 West Park Ave.
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Planned Giving Program and Bequests (Wills)
If you are interested in learning more about IHM's Planned Giving Program, including charitable annuities, trusts, endowments or naming IHM as a beneficiary in your will, contact Katherine Floriano toll-free at (800) 711-6221.
In Honor of Gift Information
If you'd like to make a contribution on behalf of someone who is doing good work or in memory of a loved one, call Katherine toll-free at (800) 711-6221.
IHM is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization.