The Gift of Hope
Our mission at HMI provides research-based tools that connect us with the heart of “who we truly are” for living healthier, fulfilling lives and building a brighter future. Your contribution will be used to provide free resources to help people of all ages align and connect their mind and heart and with the hearts of others.
A few of the many institute mission projects your contribution will make possible:
- HeartMath research is developing new techniques and technology for increasing social connections and facilitating harmonious interactions among groups, families, teens and communities.
- Children have learned about emotions and self-regulating their behavior, resulting in significant improvement in the ability to learn and communicate.
- Veterans are better able to manage PTSD and reconnect with their families.
- College students and teens are able to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Thousands of first responders are using HeartMath programs to help increase intuitive sensitivity, clear thinking under stress and to ease the tension that comes with their job.
Become a HeartMath Monthly Giver
Even a Small Amount is Significant When You Give Every Month. When you pledge $5 or more per month, as a gift of appreciation, you’ll receive a free one-year HMI Membership. As little as $5 each month can help us bring positive change to the lives of people around the world. Your funds are put to work immediately to support research, communities and classrooms.
100% of your donation supports the vital work of our programs.
The HeartMath Institute does not use public donations for administrative or fundraising costs. Through sales and licensing we generate the funds necessary to cover our operating expenses. Your donations exclusively impact the lives of those you seek to empower.
Thank you for your generous contribution to the HeartMath Institute
Your gift is fully tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. HMI is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit, educational and research organization.
Mail contributions to:
14700 West Park Ave.
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Planned Giving Program and Bequests (Wills)
If you are interested in learning more about HMI's Planned Giving Program, including charitable annuities, trusts, endowments or naming HMI as a beneficiary in your will, contact Katherine Floriano toll-free at (866) 221-6339.
In Honor of Gift Information
If you'd like to make a contribution on behalf of someone who is doing good work or in memory of a loved one, call Katherine toll-free at (866) 221-6339.
HMI is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization.