Add Heart Facilitator Course - Without Inner Balance Coherence Sensor
Item # Z5350
Already Using the Inner Balance Coherence Sensor?
An Important part of this course requires you to use an Inner Balance Coherence Sensor. If you already have a sensor, read on. If not, please click here.
There is an accelerated momentum of people choosing to rise above the chaos and stress by learning to tune into their heart’s natural guidance for smarter choices and outcomes. Learn and share science-based practices for navigating change from a place of empowerment and self security.
This highly visual, self-paced, course includes six, 20 to 30-minute video modules. You'll be guided by HeartMath leaders as you learn how to share foundational knowledge of the HeartMath skill set in personal and professional settings.
Your Next Step?
The Add Heart Facilitator program is a great first step in formally engaging with HeartMath’s ecosystem of training programs joining with others around the world to co-create a more heart-connected humanity. Upon course completion you will:
Who Qualifies for this Program?
- Know how to practice and share HeartMath’s most widely used technique for improving health, productivity, and quality of life.
- Have a thorough understanding of how to use the Inner Balance Coherence Sensor and how to use it with others
- Understand and share some of the basic principles and science behind HeartMath, which can inspire meaningful action
- Use the course content to help lift others in your professional applications, your community and family
Anyone who has a desire to help others. It doesn’t matter if you’re a stay-at-home parent or a physician, teacher or workplace leader — this program is just as much about creating a connection with yourself as it is with others.
How People are Using this Program
- Community Members - Build a more heart-based community by helping your friends and neighbors connect with the emotional and intuitive qualities of their hearts.
- Group Facilitators - Yoga, mindfulness or mediation, personal growth, lecturers, etc., help your audience get into a heart connected state that opens the door for receptivity and transformation.
- Families - Add heart to your family. Increase caring communication and a sense of heart-bonding and build a more loving and nurturing environment.
- Teachers - Build a more caring and empathetic classroom that helps your students feel more secure, focused and receptive to learning.
- Health Professionals - Getting your clients in a heart-based, receptive state helps them get the most out of their time with you.
- Workplace Leaders - Connect and align your team at the start of meetings, during projects and throughout the day to improve cooperation, communication and performance.
Access Course Content on Phone, Pad or Computer
- Access to the self-paced online course with six, self-paced 20 to 30 minute video modules presented by HeartMath Leaders
- The Add Heart Facilitator e-Guide to enhance your learning and sharing
- Science of the Heart Vol 2 e-Book
- Module 1: What is Heart? - What Heart is, how and why it’s important to add heart qualities to improve your life, the lives of others and the world and Step 1 of the Heart Lock-In technique.
- Module 2: The Science of Coherence - The unseen, energetic communication taking place between people, the science of coherence and Step 2 of the Heart Lock-In technique.
- Module 3: The Inner Balance Trainer - Experiencing and sharing the Inner Balance Trainer--coherence-building technology.
- Module 4: Heart-based Emotions - The transformative power of regenerative, heart-based emotions and Step 3 of the Heart Lock-In technique.
- Module 5: Adding Heart to the Lives of Others - Sharing your knowledge. Tips and techniques for adding heart in personal and professional settings.
- Module 6: Course Review - Course review and inspiration for adding the qualities and science of the heart to all aspects of life.