Practitioners Guide: Applications of Using the emWave PC
Item # EPG
Sale Price: $9.41 Regular Price:
A Practitioners Guide, Applications of Using the emWave® PC* Stress Relief System, e-book
An in-depth practitioners guide by Dr. Timothy Culbert with Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., and Howard Martin. This 23-page guide offers new tools for stress reduction and emotional management and includes: how to evaluate clients; explaining the emWave® PC system to clients; hands-on use and step-by-step outline for using Freeze-Frame technique with clients; practical tips on designing effective strategies; interviews with practitioners in clinics, hospitals and private practice on applications; and results and descriptions of heart-rate variability and psychophysiological coherence. Practical applications include Pain Case Studies, Psychophysiological Disorders Case Studies, Emotional/Behavioral Disorders Case Studies and Chronic Illness Case Studies.
Booklet version also available.
*Formerly known as the Freeze-Framer®.
This guide may be used for the Freeze-Framer® Interactive Learning System as well.
A Practitioners Guide includes:
- 23 pages, paperback
- Graphs and diagrams
- Appendix A: Heart-rate variability
- Appendix B: Psychophysiological coherence
Table of Contents:
II. What is the emWave PC Stress Relief System?
III. Self-Regulation and the emWave PC Stress Relief System
IV. Using the emWave PC Stress Relief With Clients
- Evaluating the Client
- Explaining the emWave PC Stress Relief System
- The Quick Coherence® Technique
- Hands-on Use of the emWave PC Stress Relief System
- Step-By-Step outline for Initial Use of the emWave PC Stress Relief System
- Common Problems
- Practical Tips on Designing Effective Strategies
- Pain Case Studies
- Psychophysiological Disorders Case Studies
- Emotional/Behavioral Disorders Case Studies
- Chronic Illness Case Studies
Resources, Support and Legal
Customers who purchased the Practitioners Guide frequently purchase: