Introductory Offer - Save $740
Mentor Certification with Stress and Well-Being Assessment Training
For Mentors, Coaches, Counselors, Consultants, Peer Support & More
Do you now or would you like to help others reduce their stress, improve their relationships, performance, fulfillment and well-being? If so, this two part training is especially designed for you.
Two Courses in One Bundle
The comprehensive bundle of Building Personal Resilience Mentor Certification with Stress and Well-Being Assessment Provider Program includes:
- Building Personal Resilience™ Mentor Certification
- Stress and Well-Being Assessment Provider Program (with 60 Assessments)
- A license for 50 additional Stress and Well-Being Assessments
- Inner Balance™ Coherence Sensor
The two courses help you create a supportive and energetic bond with your clients, enabling you to understand their key issues and facilitate their self-empowerment as they transform stress, anxiety and overwhelm into increasing levels of resilience, self-security and calm.
Course 1: Building Personal Resilience Mentor Certification
In the course, you learn and become certified to use the HeartMath skillset of science, training, methods and techniques, and how to teach HeartMath’s scientifically validated tools in one-on-one or small group settings. You will learn best practices to support your clients in identifying goals, expanding their awareness of stress as a source of energy drains, and transforming their stress into renewing energy and resilience.
This course uses a blended learning-style format that includes eight hours of recorded, self-paced classes, eight hours of live, experiential classes, class practice partners and eight hours of practice mentoring with two clients of your choice.
HeartMath's evidence-based tools, techniques and apporaches are designed to work in alignment with and facilitate other practices you use to help clients reach their desired results. The 8 week course includes both self-paced and live session learning. + More Details - Less Details
Certification Program Overview
As a HeartMath Certified Mentor, you will be able to provide all or any part of the Building Personal Resilience skillset to those you mentor or coach, based on their particular needs. Certification allows you to work one on one with individuals or small groups, under 10 people, anywhere in the world.
The mentoring methods you will learn and the topics and skills you will teach incorporate many years of research and best practices developed from working with diverse populations worldwide.
Many clients report an increased sense of self-security, calm and composure, along with greater intuitive capacities and more discernment in decision-making. Others report experiencing a deeper connection with "who they really are", along with more energy to invest in the things that matter most to them.
Tricia Hoffman, Sarah Moor, Deborah Rozman, Rollin McCraty, and Howard Martin.
The course’s blended learning format includes:
- Eight hours of self-paced recordings with each weekly 1 hour section is presented in 4 to 7 topic-specific modules.
- Eight hours of live class interaction and discussion.
- Eight hours of mentoring practice with 2 volunteers of your choice.
- A class member to practice mentoring after each class.
- Developing or deepening your personal practice of the heart-based skill set (included at no charge is the Inner Balance App and Sensor).
Certification Class Dates
Your Mentor Certification Includes:
- A license that allows for the commercial use of HeartMath’s intellectual property so you can promote yourself as a HeartMatt® Certified Mentor.
- Continued learning and collaboration opportunities including a Facebook Group for Certified Professional, Learning Center, Account Executive support and connection via a Monthly Certified Professionals Connected Community Call and a Quarterly Rise of the Human Spirit Certified Community call.
- 25% discount on all products in our store for your 1st year, based on the purchase date of the certification program.
- A special introductory invitation to join the Certified Professionals Community of Practice, a robust offering to interact, collaborate, co-create, and grow with other HeartMath certified professionals for $29.50, a 90% discount for your first year.
Course Outline by Class
Class 1: Overview and Resilience Model
Explore an expanded understanding of resilience. Learn a basic and very effective technique that helps build your resilience and begin to experience the positive impact greater resilience has in making meaningful changes in your daily life.
Class 2: Coherence and the Physiology of Resilience
Discover an important physiological state called ‘heart-coherence’ which underlies resilience. We’ll introduce an effective tool that relates your everyday experience to your physiology and that encourages making empowered choices. It also illustrates that relaxation and coherence are not necessarily the same thing. You’ll also learn another coherence technique.
Class 3: Resetting Neural Patters and Shifting Attitudes
Learn the role of neural patterns and how they are formed. How to reset ingrained, unwanted patterns or habits through a process of entraining heart-brain coherence and replacing them with new, healthier ones. Learn that lasting change starts in the heart.
Class 4: Working with Others
Learn to use the Building Personal Resilience transformational process and how to incorporate it into your work with others. This module also includes best practices and tips for integrating the HeartMath System into your client sessions.
Class 5: Coherence Technology and Working with Others
Coherence technology provides real-time feedback as you practice the coherence-building techniques. Coherence feedback helps enhance focus and promotes self-regulation, while motivating people to establish a consistent practice.
Class 6: Intuition and Heart Intelligence
Experience the heart as a source of intelligence that acts as an inner prompter for moment-to-moment intuitive guidance, making heart intelligence a practical part of daily life. We’ll introduce a technique to activate your heart’s intuitive intelligence.
Class 7: Increasing Resonance and Coherent Communication
Explore the energetics of communication and the fascinating science of how we can affect one another energetically. Discover the undercurrents of inner drama and how that can affect not only our communication, but our resilience and everyday fulfillment.
Class 8: Leveraging Heart Intelligence
Review the progress you have made, reinforce positive changes and focus on the importance of establishing a new baseline for lasting change. We’ll introduce an effective technique to plan your next steps, drawing from all you’ve learned.
Course 2: Stress and Well-Being Assessment Provider Program
Using the Stress and Well-Being Assessment with your clients noticeably increases rapport, vulnerability and honesty in your sessions. This easily-administered Assessment helps you and your client quickly become aware of and focus on those areas which either deplete or renew their mental, emotional or physical energy.
The initial assessment establishes a quantifiable stress, resilience and well-being baseline from which to measure forward progress toward agreed upon goals.
This self-paced course includes live monthly Q & A / Best Practices sessions to help you integrate the assessment into your client mentoring and coaching practice.
+ More Details - Less Details
Providers Explain the Power of the Program - View Video Below
The Five Parts of the Provider Program
- Stress and Well-Being Assessment — The fully normed and validated Stress and Well-Being Assessment was originally developed at the HeartMath Institute Research Center for use as the stress and well-being component of a health risk assessment for a large hospital system. The assessment has now been used by tens of thousands of English reading people around the world.
- Self-paced Video Course— 6 modules, about 30 minutes each, provide in-depth instruction and best practices for administering, viewing, interpreting and sharing results with your client.
- Ongoing LIVE Support and Best Practice Sessions — Join any of the monthly sessions for Q & A and best practices being used by successful providers.
- Stress and Well-Being Assessment Provider Dashboard — Unlimited access to easily track, invite, view and compare your clients’ results to normative data and their previous assessment results.
- License for 110 free assessments — Includes 10 assessments for your use during the learning cycle and 100 upon successful completion of the course.
One Provider's Experience - We Couldn't Have Stated it Better
"The Stress and Well-Being Assessment (SWBA) is such a valuable tool to properly start a coaching or training client relationship. It provides real time insights into where the client is experiencing stress in their lives and at what levels. It also provides insight into their emotional well being.
I use this tool with every client, one before starting coaching and another at completion of the Building Personal Resilience program or six weeks into coaching to show a before and after. Then you can continue to use quarterly or whenever one is needed.
Tracking progress with the SWBA is a great way to show your clients the progress they are making and where there is still work to be done. It has a very positive impact on my clients."
Jen, Los Angeles, California
Quickly Gain an Overview of Your Clients Results
While the assessment is not a diagnostic tool, the conversation that follows with one's clients has been described as "Fast tracking to meaningful and purposeful conversation."
Key Benefits Providers are Experiencing
- Immediately increases your client's awareness of areas that are either depleting or renewing their energy.
- Increases the level of vulnerability and honesty between you and your client and expands the opportunity to establish longer-term client relationships.
- Gives a flexible structure to help your client overcome areas of stress and increase well-being and resilience.
- Simplifies how you evaluate and quantify your clients' progress in achieving their goals.
- Helps in building a roadmap with your client for ongoing transformation.
- Helps to set achievable goals and focus the use of the HeartMath Skillset or other effective approaches.
- Helps clients see and feel that progress is real.
The Fine Print
- Successful completion of the Stress and Well-Being (SWBA) Provider Course conveys the right to advertise yourself as a HeartMath® Stress and Well-Being Assessment Provider.
- The course enrollment fee includes a license to administer the assessment 50 times plus 10 assessments to use with friends and family during your learning cycle.
- An additional license for 50 assessments is being provided at no charge as part of this part of this Bundle. You will receive and email with instructions upon successful completion of the SWBA Provider course.
- The license provides the right for you to charge your clients for taking the assessment.
- At any time, you can purchase an additional license to add 50 uses of the assessment to your Provider Dashboard. The cost is $245.
We do not offer this two course training bundle to residents of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, South Africa, Switzerland, and the UK. Contact your local HeartMath representative for more information.
Tuition does not include Shipping, VAT or Custom Charges for the Inner Balance Sensor outside the US.
Please Note: The Reviews below are for the Building Personal Resilience Mentor Certification, separate from the Stress and Well-Being Assessment Provider Course.