The Rise of Collective Compassion:
A Heart-Centered Approach to Creating a More Coherent World
You are invited to attend the second annual virtual HeartMath Institute Global Coherence Event.
HeartMath presenters and guest speakers will share how the transformational power of the heart is key to becoming empowered, self-secure individuals for manifesting a more coherent, peaceful world.
This interactive, uplifting event will take place online Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 18, 19 and 20, 2022. Each day is 4½ hours – from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time and includes daily break-out sessions for you to participate in.
Help Bring the Changes We Wish to See in Our Lives, and in the World.
During this special virtual event, you will be able to share in daily heart-focused meditations and experience proven practices for awakening and expanding heart qualities like deeper care and compassion. This uplifts our personal vibration and increases our energy management capacity, helping to bring about the changes we wish to see in our lives, and in the world.
Join with a Very Special Group of Facilitators and Guest Presenters
The event will be hosted by Steve Havill, HeartMath Community Activation Facilitator, and led by three HeartMath Master Trainers and Executives, Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Deborah Rozman, Ph.D., and Howard Martin. We are delighted also to also have four guest speakers, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Scilla Elworthy, Ph.D., James Miles, Sr., Ph.D. and Roger Nelson, Ph.D.
What You Will Learn:
- How to move through today’s uncertain times with much less stress, more self-security, and clearer thinking.
- How our choices constantly create our peace and self-security, or disrupt it.
- The difference between compassion, empathy, and unmanaged empathy and how to increase compassionate latitude for others and yourself.
- Ways to slow down the vibratory rate of the mind and emotions to access sensitivity to your heart’s intuitive choices and unclouded discernment.
- Why listening to your heart’s intuitive guidance is a most important step for manifesting your purpose.
- How to anchor inspiration and insights so they are more available to you after the event.
- The importance of collective compassion to facilitate humanity in getting along with each other – a most vital step forward.
You Will Experience
+ More Details
- Less Details
- How getting in sync with other people’s hearts strengthens our collective contribution to lifting our personal and global energy field.
How activating heart feelings in the first few minutes of the day carries over and helps us better flow through the day with less stress in our interactions.
- Practices to deal with heightened reactions to stress triggers and feelings of anxiety.
- The power of pause for making better choices throughout the day.
- How to “Spot Check” thoughts, feelings and attitudes, which gives you a conscious chance to reset your feelings and intentions.
- Practices to reduce worry and negative projections.
- An exercise called “Prep” – for creating more desirable outcomes.
- How hope from your genuine heart creates a powerful magnetic draw for manifestation.
Heartwarming and Energizing
One particularly fun exercise will be using the Global Coherence App together with everyone participating in the virtual event around the world. It is a richly heartwarming experience to see on a global map the lights representing all who are sharing in the experience on a global map. You will also get to see the group’s level of collective heart coherence in real -time during the meditations.
A Few of the Other Important Topics that will be Discussed
+ More Details
- Less Details
- Why what we “feed the field” with our thoughts, feelings and energies determines our personal or collective coherence, or lack of coherence.
- The science of interconnectivity and new discoveries of our heart’s connection to the Earth’s magnetic fields.
- Why meaningfulness (sincere heart intention) is the action word in all practices to experience their deeper benefits.
- The relevance of live data from the Global Coherence Monitoring System and the Global Consciousness Project 2.0 and how you can participate.
- The Global Tree Potential Monitoring System and how you can participate in this Citizen Scientist-based research to further explore how we are interconnected with trees and nature.
Daily Time Schedule for 3 days.
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Break for 10 minutes.
- 10:10 a.m. – 11:10 a.m. – Break for 10 minutes.
- 11:20 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. – Break for 10 minutes.
- 12:30 – 1: 30 p.m.
The event will be recorded and playbacks will be available for you to review anytime.
About the Daily Break-out Sessions:
- 12 people will be randomly selected and placed into a group.
- A group question will be presented.
- Each person can talk about how they relate to this.
- The group will pick a spokesperson to express the group’s synchronized viewpoint.
All proceeds for this virtual event will go towards funding the Global Coherence Initiative and research.
Join us for this transformational lift as we increase the coherence between our heart, mind and spirit in our heart connections and interactions.
If you have any questions, call us Toll-Free at (800) 711-6221 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For international calls: +1 (831) 338-8500.