Expanding Our Capacity to Love
Come join us for a transformative experience, Lifting Global Consciousness: Raising Our Vibration and Expanding Our Capacity to Love
, our 8th Annual HeartMath and Global Coherence Event, in the lovely Riviera Maya region of Mexico. This timely event will take place November 6-10, 2019 in a delightful environment that offers flora in abundance, beautiful beaches, elegant accommodations, amazing food, fun and adventure.
Expanding our capacity to love and raising our vibration gives us access to more efficient choices from a whole other level of consciousness. Together, we will learn and practice techniques to raise our personal vibration, increase our social coherence and focus our resonant intentions to uplift global consciousness and awareness on the planet.
Enjoy An Experiential Event with Many Optional Activities
Free time is scheduled in each day so you can practice tools you’ll be learning and have fun while making deeper connections with others.
- Learn new HeartMath techniques and experience them.
- Participate in interactive exercises for expanding your capacity to love.
- Hear HeartMath’s latest research findings and ongoing research.
- Enjoy the hotel beach club or explore the region during the scheduled, free time.
- Choose from a range of tours or visit sacred Mayan ruins. Snorkeling with sea turtles and jungle excursions are also available.
- Experience a personal, in-depth Q&A with each of the presenters, if you choose.
Your Program Hosts
- Share stories and insights and participate in interactive dialogue.
- Have a lively, question-and-answer session.
- Participate in heart-focused mediations to help raise personal, social and global coherence.
- Enjoy a sunset walk on the beach with the presenters
Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Deborah Rozman, Ph.D., and Howard Martin, all members of the Global Coherence Steering Committee and co-authors of Heart Intelligence: Connecting with the Intuitive Guidance of the Heart
. They have appeared on numerous radio shows and teleseminars and you’ve seen them in films such as I Am, The Living Matrix and The Solar Revolution.
Save $300 When You Register by July 31st
You will receive a $300 discount off this year’s price of $1,495 when you register on or before July 31, 2019. This includes the cost of the program and transportation to and from the airport, not the cost for hotel accommodations. You will need to make your own hotel and flight reservations. We've reserved a block of rooms, which includes all meals and drinks, at a special price of $114 per night double occupancy and $169 per night single occupancy. You will receive room reservation information immediately upon registering.
All Meals Are Included
The Grand Bahia Sian Ka’an, is a quiet, all-adult hotel, just across the street from the conference room location. It's an inclusive package, which means your meals and drinks will be free at any of the 12 restaurants.
Contact Del Walker at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Del at (831) 338-8502 or (800) 711-6221
What You Will Learn
Special Gift for HeartMath Certified Professionals
- Tools to access the power and intelligence of the heart.
- How increasing our love and care bridges the inner connection with our higher spiritual skills and potentials.
- Ways to self-manage the emotional ups and downs during times of uncertainty.
- How to clear lower emotional histories and habits that limit our deeper connections with others, and ourselves.
- An in-depth look at humanity’s collective purpose - raising the vibration of consciousness.
- Discover how raising our vibration increases our access to deeper discernment, effective solutions and better choices in today's intensified emotional climate.
- How to rise above the stressors and mindsets that block access to your heart’s intuitive wisdom and guidance.
- And much more.
We’ve scheduled an extra day following the regular four-day program for all of our HeartMath Certified Trainers, Coach/Mentors, HeartMath Intervention Practitioners, and International Alliance Partners. There is no extra charge for the training. We’ll have more details for you in the coming months.