Stress & Well-Being Assessment Certification
Item # ED-SWBA
Become a certified to Provide HeartMath's Stress & Well-Being Assessment
Exclusively For HeartMath Certified Trainers and Coaches/Mentors.
An effective, valuable assessment allowing you, and your client to gain an overview of the level of stress the client may be experiencing and a picture of the quality of the client’s well-being and resilience. Together you and your client will identify areas that are holding them back, focus more intelligently on helping the client transform the stress, increase their resilience and quantify their improvement over time.
HeartMath's Stress and Well-Being Assessment Certification Includes:
- Online course covering best practices for use with clients and how to use the Client Management System/Dashboard to increase your effectiveness and build your business.
- License to send up to 1000 invitations to take the assessment per year.
- Ability to review the 72-question normed and validated assessment and compare the clients first assessment with the second time they take it.
About the Class
- Provide more value to your client
- Quantify your clients progress
- Help client uncover hidden sources of depletion
- Helps to set achievable goals and focus use of HeartMath tools and techniques
- Helps clients see that progress is real
The Fine Print:
- Two, highly interactive 90 minute webinars (Zoom Platform), a 60 minute presentation and a 30 minute Q & A. Plus two follow up Q & A sessions.
- Class Session One:
- Class Session Two:
- Additional Q & A
sessions 30 days and 60 days after 2nd Class to share best
The Next Class Series Begins Thursday March 26th at 3:00pm Pacific Daylight Time
- This course and license is only available to HeartMath Certified Trainers, Coaches, Mentors and other non-clinical providers
- The $595 price includes a license to administer the assessment 1000 times per year.
- Annual license fee of $150 begins one year after the final class session of the series.
- License provides the right to advertise yourself as a Certified HeartMath Stress and Well-Being Assessment Provider
- License provides the right to charge clients for administering the assessment.