Stress & Well-Being Assessment Provider Course
Item # ED-SWBA
Become a HeartMath Stress & Well-Being Assessment Provider
For mentors, coaches, facilitators, instructors, consultants, health professionals and
others who work in one-on-one or small in group settings.
Learn to use this online assessment to pinpoint and track your clients stress and well-being in multiple areas of their life. The course covers best practices for interpretation and discussion of client results and how to use the provider dashboard to invite and track your clients progress. You'll also learn how to take advantage of the historical view, allowing you and your client to measure improvements over time.
The easy to use dashboard goes from an overview of all your clients to single client drill down in seconds.
If you have not yet taken the assessment, please do so now.
Click to take complimentary assessment.
What Our Providers Are Saying
"The SWBA is such a valuable tool to properly start a coaching or training client relationship. It provides real time insights into where the client is experiencing stress in their lives and at what levels. It also provides insight into their emotional well being. I use this tool with every client, one before starting coaching and another at completion of the Building Personal Resilience program or six weeks into coaching to show a before and after. Then you can continue to use quarterly or whenever one is needed. Tracking progress with the SWBA is a great way to show your clients the progress they are making and where there is still work to be done. This has really had a positive impact on my clients." --Jen, Los Angeles, California
HeartMath's Stress and Well-Being Assessment Provider Course Includes:
- Self-paced video based course covering best practices for use with clients and how to use the Client Management System/Dashboard to increase your effectiveness and build your business.
- Live Monthly Q&A / Best Practices sessions.
- License for 50 completed assessments.
- In-depth instruction on how to administer and interpret the fully normed and validated assessment and best practices for comparing clients first assessment with the other times they take it.
About the Class
- Provide more value to your client
- Quantify your clients progress
- Help client uncover hidden sources of depletion
- Helps to set achievable goals and focus use of HeartMath tools and techniques
- Helps clients see that progress is real
The Fine Print:
- This self-paced video course includes 3 hrs of content.
- Monthly Q & A / Best Practice classes are included in your enrollment fee.
Enrollment includes access to a live monthly Q&A / Best practices call.
- The $595 price includes a license to administer the assessment 50 times.
- You may purchase additional assessment licenses at any time in quantities of 50 for $245.
- License provides the right to advertise yourself as a HeartMath Stress and Well-Being Assessment Provider
- License provides the right to charge clients for administering the assessment.