Building Personal Resilience Mentoring
Item # ED-PRMP
HeartMath Skills for Personal Effectiveness
Personal Resilience Mentoring is provided by HeartMath certified coach/mentors. These dedicated individuals are skilled at understanding the needs of participants and helping them quickly learn and apply practical techniques that are focused on building health and resilience.
This series of four Building Personal Resilience mentoring sessions, provided via telephone or online via Skype, teaches individuals several core skills that build resilience and boost performance. Participants learn to better handle stress reactions and develop more intelligent approaches to self-regulation and renewing their energy.
As individuals increase their energy reserves, they are better able to bounce back from stressful events and build a cushion that prepares and protects them from the damaging effects of many of life’s typical stressors.
The content taught in this program has been shown to provide a wide range of long-term benefits, including increased:
- overall well-being
- mental clarity for decision-making
- emotional awareness
- sensitivity to relational issues
- ability to maintain composure in challenging situations
The tools and techniques taught in this program also have been shown to reduce:
- generalized stress
- physical symptoms of stress
"Thank You for bringing this program to us. I never would have believed that something so big and difficult in my life could ever change with the use of such simple techniques. Now I feel hope. I am so grateful for that feeling!"
At the end of the program, it is expected that participants will be able to:
- Identify depleting stress reactions that affect their health, performance and well-being.
- Neutralize and replace stressful reactions that erode health and mental and emotional composure and resilience.
- Regain vitality by stopping energy drains.
- Increase their ability to think clearly and find more efficient solutions to problems.
- Incorporate HeartMath’s emWave technology into personal practice (optional).
- Observe and identify personal benefits gained from applying self-regulation skills.
- Increase their ability to sustain coherence and composure in challenging situations.
- Prep before potentially stressful or challenging situations.
- Increase awareness of and sensitivity to relational issues.
- Successfully reset by shifting their physiology and reestablishing coherence and composure after stress triggers or incidents.
*When you set up your Building Personal Resilience tele-mentoring sessions, we require 24-hours’ notice to the mentor if a call needs to be rescheduled. It will be at your mentor’s discretion to charge additional costs for the session if 24-hour notice is not given.