Add Heart Facilitator™ Program
Item # 4000
Uplift your life and the lives of others by becoming an Approved Add Heart Facilitator
The Add Heart Facilitator course provides effective tools and insights for improving personal and professional outcomes. You can help others experience greater health, more harmonious relationships, and be happier and more effective at home or in the workplace. The insights and technology also help improve fitness and performance by aligning heart and mind in goal setting.
There is an accelerated momentum of people choosing to rise above the chaos and stress by learning to tune into their heart’s natural guidance for smarter choices and outcomes. Learn and share science-based practices for navigating change from a place of empowerment and self security.
The Add Heart Facilitator program is a self-paced course where you'll learn how to access more of your own inner balance and heart’s guidance. You'll also learn and be approved to teach others to do the same.*
Want to Help Others?
The Add Heart Facilitator program is a great first step in formally engaging with HeartMath’s ecosystem of training programs joining with others around the world to co-create a more heart-connected humanity. Upon course completion you will:
Who Qualifies for this Program?
- Know how to practice and share HeartMath’s most widely used technique for improving health, productivity, and quality of life.
- Have a thorough understanding of how to use the Inner Balance Trainer and how to use it with others
- Understand and share some of the basic principles and science behind HeartMath, which can inspire meaningful action
- Be approved to use the course content to help lift others in your professional applications, your community and family
- Receive a certificate giving you the “special designation” of Approved Add Heart Facilitator and access to the HeartMath connected community.
Anyone who has a desire to help others. It doesn’t matter if you’re a stay-at-home parent or a physician, teacher or workplace leader — this program is just as much about creating a connection with yourself as it is with others.
How People are Using this Program
- Community Members - Build a more heart-based community by helping your friends and neighbors connect with the emotional and intuitive qualities of their hearts.
- Group Facilitators - Yoga, mindfulness or mediation, personal growth, lecturers, etc., help your audience get into a heart connected state that opens the door for receptivity and transformation.
- Families - Add heart to your family. Increase caring communication and a sense of heart-bonding and build a more loving and nurturing environment.
- Teachers - Build a more caring and empathetic classroom that helps your students feel more secure, focused and receptive to learning.
- Health Professionals - Getting your patients and clients in a heart-based, receptive state helps them get the most out of their time with you.
- Workplace Leaders - Connect and align your team at the start of meetings, during projects and throughout the day to improve cooperation, communication and performance.
Access Course Content on Phone, Pad or Computer
- Access to the online course with six, self-paced 20 to 30 minute audio modules presented by HeartMath Leaders
- The Add Heart Facilitator Guidebook to enhance your learning and sharing
- Science of the Heart Vol 2 e-book
- Certificate of completion
- Added Bonus — Inner Balance Bluetooth Sensor and App ($159 Retail Price)
- Module 1: What is Heart? - What Heart is, how and why it’s important to add heart qualities to improve your life, the lives of others and the world and Step 1 of the Heart Lock-In technique.
- Module 2: The Science of Coherence - The unseen, energetic communication taking place between people, the science of coherence and Step 2 of the Heart Lock-In technique.
- Module 3: The Inner Balance Trainer - Experiencing and sharing the Inner Balance Trainer--coherence-building technology.
- Module 4: Heart-based Emotions - The transformative power of regenerative, heart-based emotions and Step 3 of the Heart Lock-In technique.
- Module 5: Adding Heart to the Lives of Others - Sharing your knowledge. Tips and techniques for adding heart in personal and professional settings.
- Module 6: Course Review - Course review and inspiration for adding the qualities and science of the heart to all aspects of life.
*As an approved Add Heart Facilitator you are allowed to teach and incorporate what you have learned into any fee-based services you currently offer, such as fitness training, nutritional counseling, meditation training or other professional services. However, this approval does not allow you to charge a separate fee for teaching others the HeartMath techniques. This course is not
a prerequisite for any of the HeartMath Certification Training Programs.
People who became Add Heart Facilitators may also like: